Sunday, July 31, 2016

Kingdome Rush HD

So, I was wandering through my Steam collection the other day and I stumbled onto a game I'd gotten as part of a Humble Bundle and never gotten to.  So I clicked install, let the game download, then charged in.  This forgotten game was Kingdom Rush HD, and I am so sorry it took me this long to play

Deceptively simple at first, this gorgeous looking tower defence game gives you only four tower options, and two special abilities.  At first this seems a little inadequate, but as you progress, you come to realize it's perfect.  Each of the four towers can be upgraded, and at one point, the upgrade forks.  Each tower can become something different, but all are powerful.
Honestly I love everything about this game from the music to the graphics to the voice acting.  My favorite is when you upgrade to musketeers, and they shout, "this is my boom-stick!"  It's fantastic.

So, if you are a fan of games like Plants vs Zombies, or Crystal Chronicals: My Life as a Dreadlord, you will love Kingdom Rush.  Its an amazing tower defense game.  So till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment