Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A Sense of Urgency

     The first goal of my pokédex quest is to try and get a special Magearna by collecting all the 151 original pokémon from Kanto before a month has elapsed since starting my Pokémon Home account.  I was looking on the cellphone app today, and I started twenty days ago.  I have a short ten days to play through Let's Go Eevee (which arrived yesterday and my kids are loving), and to beat the Elite Four of Black 2 and transfer over all the pokémon I need from Diamond.
     This urgent push has left me desperate, and maybe I'm doing things I normally wouldn't, like moving my clock forward this morning so it was dark in the game so I could evolve a Sneasel into a Weavile to help beat Iris, the champion.  Or uninstalling and reinstalling Pokémon Dream Radar so I could catch a bunch of pokémon all over again.  They say desperate times call for desperate measures.  
     So, I'm up to 59 of the original pokémon registered to home, and I'm scrambling to catch them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment