Monday, February 14, 2011

Number One

This is Haiku Master, reporting for duty here at Gamer's Top Hat. I will be contributing delicious tidbits of gaming news and information to all you followers out there on Andrews invitation. That makes me the Riker to his Picard, I suppose, his Number One if you will. On top of that, this is my first blog I have ever contributed too, and my first post.

I suppose it makes sense that I begin to post on a video game blog on Valentines Day (or S.A.D. if that's your boat) because I love video games. A lot.

Here's to hoping you followers enjoy Gamer's Top Hat and that we can be fun and informative to you all, and that we will be here for quite some time. Well, enough of the introduction, let the blogging begin!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Haiku Master, and welcome to the team. I'm hoping that your expertise in video games and your writing skills will make this a more entertaining read, as I am but a lowly programmer, who speaks in jargon and raw code. The human element will be greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete